Friends of SIS is a voluntary service by which parents partner with the school to actualize its vision. The parents of SIS operate within the school community in actualizing the school’s vision. The Friends of Salvation International School (FOSIS) is the Parent- Teachers Association (PTA) body that further fosters partnerships between the school and the families to build a strong school community in the establishment. Subcommittees are raised for programmes. These members plan, decides and generates funds. Through all of these venues, parents have plenty of fulfilling opportunities to be active and involved.
- Hosts Parent Prayer Meetings and General Meetings once a term.
- Plan programmes/workshops that are pertinent in the society that parents can leverage on.
- Partners with the school in providing long-term projects within the school.
- Sponsor and plan biannual Staff Appreciation Day.
- Partners with the school financially to support the school’s programmes e.g Inter House Sports Day etc.
- Give school feedback from parents’ perspective.